Saturday, January 22, 2011

22 Jan 2011


A day to be remembered.
I am so proud to say that I have done my final!
Degreeians, Good Luck in Your Exam.
It meant that I have done with my Second Trimester in Foundation In Management.
Clap.


Lets flash back.
Seriously, in this semester, I didn't put in much effort as what i had done in the first trimester.
When lecturers are lecturing, most of the times i were building the castles in the air.
Hopefully, I can pass my all the subjects with flying colours.


The things that I regretted the most was that i didn't do well in my PPE's midterm. 
It pulled down my coursework mark seriously. 
Pray hard, that I can successfully get a good result in this subject.


For PEN, I would like to thank my lovely groupmates. 
They were very well, they guided me a lot in doing the summary.
Thank Anna, Abby and Joey.


For MPW, I would also like to express my gratitude to them.
They were all very hardworking and very efficient.
Thank Singyee, Rubinee, Sanggetha, Abby, Joey, Anna and Miyo etc.




For PHD, I had the most memorable time during the video shooting.
From the day of forming group, until we went out almost everyday just to shoot the scenes.
From 0% to 100%, I was so proud that my group actually got 15% aka full marks in this assignment.
Thank our director Ivy, Miyo, Anna, Jiaan, Joseph, MeiJie, Keele, Cindy, Sia Yin, Shannie, Daniel.
Although we had some conflicts in the process, still we got to overcome it. Must proud of it yaa XD



For PPE, I regretted the most, I never did well in the midterm ><
But nevermind, I had the greatest groupmate consisted of Rayen, Alvin, Joey, Abby and Anna. 
We were the first group to do the presentation, but still at least we got some commitments from lecturer. 
So, it was such an encouragement.



For PCA, I enjoyed during the tutorial time but i didn't like the lecture time.
It is because the lecturer is quite annoying in the lecture time but she is very friendly during tutorial time.
I had a group of  Leng Zai and Leng Lui. There were Gia Haw, Chun Jin, Siew Ting and Anna.
I still can't forgive you all for simply chose me to be the leader!


During this exam period, seriously i didn't sleep well.
Most of the days, I slept at 6 in the morning.
For the last day, I slept at 7am.
We formed study group. 
We studied at MCD.
We thought each others.
Sorry if i ever hurt you because i was too impatient for most of the times.
Thousand Apologizes. 


JB, PENANG & KEDAH, I'M COMING

No comments:

Post a Comment